Advice for Severe Weather Conditions
Circumstances can arise from time to time when it becomes necessary to close the school due to inclement weather or other unforeseen events.
In the event of severe weather etc we shall do everything we can to remain open but if at any time you wish to check if the school is open, you may do so in the following ways:
- School Open Check System: In order to allow parents to see whether the school is open or closed on any given day, we take part in a web based service called the Schools Open Check System. By logging on to the Open Check website you will be able to find out if we are open or closed. You can view the website at http://map.lgfl.org.uk/opencheck/default.aspx?la=303
- Click on the Open Check link on the school website
- Click on the ‘School closures’ link on the ‘Schools & Colleges’ section of the Bexley council website: www.bexley.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=489
- If you do not have internet access: For parents without access to the internet, the status of the school can be checked by calling 020 8408 7508 and keying in the school DfE code: 303/4030, or phone the Contact Centre on 020 8303 7777.
- In addition: If all else fails, telephone the school Reception: 020 8302 6418.
At times of school closure please check the school website for regular updates.
Please do not rely on radio broadcasts for specific information about Cleeve Park School.