Ethos & Vision
Our Vision is:
To provide an excellent education for all our students.
Our Mission Statement is:
Commitment, Pride, Success.
Commitment to learning; Pride in ourselves and our community; Success in all we do.
- To create a place of learning where excellence is sought in every sphere
- To provide a stimulating environment and lessons which show pupils that learning is exciting and worthwhile as a life-long activity
- To encourage methods of learning which depend upon pupil activity and the development of learning and research skills
- To provide courses which are appropriate to life in contemporary society
- To prepare pupils for responsible adulthood – in the family, in the workplace and in the community
- To help pupils develop a wide range of interests
- To help pupils recognise the value of honesty, courtesy, helpfulness and self-discipline
- To help pupils value the spiritual and aesthetic dimensions of life